Terms & Conditions
Online Ordering Process
In order to place an order with &feast (we/our) the Customer (you):
1. Must have an active account.
2. Must only Order for yourself or your employer or any other organisation for which you have been given authority so to do.
3. Must provide (for Orders to be Delivered), a postcode, delivery time and delivery date. The postcode must be within our agreed delivery zones, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse sale. Delivery dates and times must be compatible with the delivery open times.
4. Must place an order equal to or higher than the minimum order value.
5. You may add Order Notes and Delivery Notes following the selection of food, and we will endeavour to comply with reasonable requests. You must select a delivery address (for Orders not to be collected), and may add optional delivery information. You must input or select a billing address.
6. You may choose to make payment On Account provided that we have accorded that facility to you, or by credit or debit card.
7. In order to place an order, you must agree to these Terms & Conditions, which are available at any point during the order process.
8. No abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated, and [Name of Business] may suspend or terminate the account of you in question.
Receipt of Order
All customers will receive email confirmation of their order automatically following the order being placed. The email confirmation will include full breakdown of items and costs involved in the order, the total cost, the delivery date, the requested delivery deadline and location, for Orders to be Delivered.
Amendments to Order
Any changes to an order must be notified to us as soon as possible. All efforts will made made to accommodate changes but we reserve the right to refuse changes requested within 24 hours of the Order time.
If the products or service you receives are incorrect or do not meet the standards of &feast, you may be entitled to a full replacement of order, a refund or partial refund. you must contact [Name of Business] within 3 working hours of delivery of goods with details of any perceived deficiencies.
For reasons of hygiene and public health, exchanges are not available for food items.
Lead time and Deliveries
We require a working lead time of 72 hours for Online Orders. Additional delivery costs may apply if you are out of a specified delivery zone.
&feast attempts to be as accurate as possible however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, completely reliable, or error free.
From time to time there may be information on &feast that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (Including after you have submitted your order). We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Pricing and Sales Tax
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice the prices advertised on this site are for orders placed and exclude sales taxes and delivery. Sales Tax will be charged in accordance with the prevailing tax laws.
Charges for cancelled Orders will apply as follows:
72 hours before order date – no charge
Within 72 hours of order date – full charge of order
All content includes on the Online Ordering site such as text, graphics logos button icons images audio clips digital downloads and software is protected by copyright laws.
License and Site Access
&feast grants you a limited license to access this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents, nor any collection or use of any product listings descriptions or prices, nor any derivative use of this site or its contents, nor any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant nor any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial gain.
The address of &feast is provided on all pages of the online ordering site.
The contact email address for &feast is firstname.lastname@example.org
&feast VAT Number
The VAT number of &feast is 183600811
This website is available only in English.
Complaints should be sent to email@example.com or to our office:
&feast, 57 Church Road