1. When placing the order, the customer will select a 15 delivery window. For a delivery to qualify as inappropriately late, the delivery must enter the building at least five minutes after the selected 15 minute window has elapsed.
2. If the building we are delivering to has a reception, it is the customer's responsibility to brief the buildings reception staff. Any hold ups or delays at this stage are not the responsibility of Voodoo Ray's.
3. If delivery is to an office block, Voodoo Ray's is responsible for the delivery to the reception or loading bay of the agreed location. It is the client's responsibility to come to the reception or loading bay to receive the order.
4. If the building we are delivering to has specific instructions regarding parking or a loading bay, this information must be given to us at the time of placing the order. Like point 2, Loading Bay staff should be notified if appropriate.
5. It is the customer's responsibility to give Voodoo Ray's all information that is needed to best ensure a smooth delivery. If a delivery is delayed due to key information - including but not limited to contact info, parking info, loading bay details and important delivery instructions or requests - not being passed on, or being incorrect, this is the responsibility of the client and not Voodoo Ray's.
1. Cancellations made on the agreed day of delivery may be charged 25% of the initial order total (minus delivery charge).
2. Any cancellations made three hours or less prior to the agreed delivery time will be charged 50% of their initial order total (minus delivery charge).